5.13.2011

3 in 1

Yep. Let's just do a little post with a Monday night dinner, a picture and a be still my heart. Ready go:

Beth's Pecan Salmon (she's famous around here)
4 fillet's of Salmon
2 Tbsp Dijon
2 Tbsp Butter (melted)...and don't leave it in the microwave to find the next morning!
1 1/2 T honey
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup bread crumbs
Parsley ( I didn't have it so I didn't buy it)

Combine above ingredients in a bowl. Double the ingredients if you use 4 fillet's and keep them the same if you only make 2 fillet's! (a little bird told me that)....Spread on your Salmon (you should maybe/probably buy wild caught) and Bake at 450 for 12-14 minutes! Wonderful little meal, especially with the beloved asparagus to go with it!

Wordless Wednesday: Parkee Pants (as a few like to call him) had a little fever

Mother's Day
And last but not least
Be Still My Heart

I'm reading a book right now. A thousand gifts. It's great so far. It reminds me of my post's of "Be still my heart" and is encouraging me to continue to be thankful for the little things. AND how to look for them.

1. The way Parke now makes car "vroom" sounds while playing with things that have wheels.
2. When he gives me a kiss without me asking for it.
3. The way he dances like his daddy- white men CAN dance!

No comments: